Our Workers’ Compensation program is committed to helping all patients return to their jobs as quickly and safely as possible.
We work closely with nurse case managers, claims adjusters, attorneys, and employers with a comprehensive and efficient process, with plenty of communication. This includes the proper treatment for injured workers and the most professional attention to providers.
We have contracts with most Workers’ Compensation networks.
- Getting patients back to their job as quickly and safely as possible.
- A comprehensive, timely, and efficient process.
- Plenty of communication.
- Proper treatment for injured workers.
- Professional attention for providers.
- If you’re a nurse case manager, claims adjuster, attorney, or employer, we’ll work closely with you so that you have a comprehensive, timely, and streamlined process.
- This includes scheduling immediate appointments, submitting status reports and paperwork, answering questions, and providing assistance whenever needed.
- We provide you with one point of contact for all Workers’ Compensation concerns.
- DWC-25 and work status reports can usually be faxed directly to the appropriate parties on the same day as the patient’s appointment, as needed.
- If you’re a patient, we provide prompt, specialty-trained orthopedic care for most areas of the body at one of our two locations: Palm Harbor & New Port Richie.
- Our Workers’ Compensation team first considers nonsurgical, conservative treatment and will only recommend surgery if absolutely necessary.
Communication is key. That is why we have:
- A dedicated Workers’ Compensation coordinator who takes pride in accurately completing the required paperwork. They also facilitate communication between the adjusters, case managers, and the clinical team. They can address any questions or concerns that arise.
- An experienced staff that provides treatment and patient status updates promptly.
- A knowledgeable team of specialists to get the answers you need – when you need them.
- Immediate Appointments – Patients can be scheduled to be evaluated as quickly as the same day, based on the nature of the injury and physician availability.
- Punctual Communication – Our WC Help & Appointment line (727) 787-5577 ext. 230 is answered by a dedicated member of our Workers’ Compensation team during our normal business hours, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Multiple Locations – Our physicians see patients out of two locations for your convenience: Palm Harbor & New Port Richey.
- Phone: (727) 787-5577 ext. 230 (dedicated WC Help & Appointment line)
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (727) 781-7757